Sunday 10 February 2008

Me, myself and I!

I got tagged by Dressage Mom This is a new one for me, and I decided that I'd do it.

The rules are...

You must post the rules before you give your answers.

After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.

You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.

Each fact must begin with that letter.

If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name/last name.

At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Here are my answers -

E - Emotional

V - Versatile (nearly went with verbose ... Tried to steer clear of violent and vindictive!!!)

E - Enthusiastic (Again, some inappropriate ones came to mind... elephantine?)

This was really hard! I could think of adjectives for pretty much every other letter...

I tag: Rachel-Catherine
Grey Horse Matters
Barrokko


Dressage Mom also wrote profiles of 8 school horses from when she was younger. I will have a think, as I would like to do my favourite horses justice and be able to describe them clearly. I will post about it shortly.

For those of you who left lovely comments on my previous post, offering support and advice, I am so grateful. I am feeling a little better and starting to get things organised. Echo is almost certainly going back to the old yard for a while - two lovely people from the present yard have been looking after her this weekend for me, so that I could come home and get myself together. I'll get there!


2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

the profiles of horses are fun to do and fun to read about as well.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I am happy to hear that you are feeling a little better. Thank you for thinking of me in your middle name tag. I will get to it as soon as I can, but for now I've been pretty busy around here, so it will take me some time before I get to it. Glad to hear that Echo is doing well at the yard too!

Daily adventures while training my young horse.